In your role as a performance marketing manager, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best digital marketers out there (ex-Spotify, Headspace, EA Games, ZocDoc and Gilt), and you will have the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing team in an international environment where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. You will work with world-leading brands and products, helping them to meet and exceed their goals, by continuously testing new channels & creatives.
What you’ll do
- Create media plans, structure, and optimize campaigns to maximize learnings and reach client goals on channels such as Facebook, Google (Search and App Campaigns), Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and many more.
- Collaborate with our marketing designers to produce data-driven creatives
- Stay up-to-date with new trends within performance marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics
- Spot trends and identify opportunities to continuously add business value
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is curious, eager to learn, hands-on and is able to take his/her own decisions. You have a can-do attitude and are a strong self-motivator that jumps in and executes from day one. You also have the ability to listen and the will to communicate and collaborate, and you adapt to changing situations. You are passionate about digital marketing, you like numbers and the story they tell, and you get motivated by solving challenges and finding out the ‘why’ behind the data.
You must have solid experience (5+ years) within digital marketing preferably from the client side working with a digital, tech or app related product. You’ve worked hands-on with digital marketing platforms such as Facebook ads, Google ads, etc. You are proficient in excel, pivot tables, and manipulating data. Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.