Who are we?
Twigeo is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Stockholm, New York, and San Francisco. Our clients are some of the coolest apps and digital brands worldwide, such as Peloton, NYTimes, Duolingo, and the list goes on. Our ingredients for success? Expert growth managers, meticulous analysts, and brilliant designers.
At Twigeo, we're passionate about working with creative ideas, and usually have a few laughs while doing it. Creativity is encouraged, and knowledge sharing is emphasized.
As a Marketing Designer, you'll be helping our clients to meet and exceed their goals by designing assets and testing creatives in various digital channels. At Twigeo, you’ll be part of an amazing, fast-growing team in an international environment and working together with some of the best digital creatives, marketers, and analysts out there. You’ll be working at a place where a digital approach and continuous delivery are key.
What you'll do
- Conceptualize ideas for digital marketing campaigns based on consumer insights and campaign performance.
- Execute concepts and produce performance marketing assets (static ads, videos, banners, App Store Screenshots) for paid media channels, including Google UAC, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, among others.
- Prepare final files based on supplied specifications for all digital, online, and mobile applications.
- Maintain quality assurance of all output, including resizes and iterations.
- Juggling multiple projects and executing quickly and efficiently.
- Package and present ideas and creatives with dynamic storytelling.
- Collaborate with account lead, creative strategist, marketer, and analyst to present a best-in-class experience to our clients.
- Maintain client expectations and contact with client's brand/marketing designers and/or teams through presentations and regular communication.
- Actively contribute to creating and sharing best practices, helping to grow the team as we expand.
- Identify visual and marketing-related design trends.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who jumps in and executes from day one. You are driven by producing and developing creatives that perform in line with client goals and user needs. Communication and collaboration come naturally to you, and we believe you are a responsible, meticulous, motivated team player. We think you are curious to expand your skills and like staying up to date with trends in a fast-changing digital marketing environment while learning about performance marketing.
You have experience (2+ years) from a creative or production agency, preferably been working with a digital, tech, or app-related product. You've got some hands-on experience and are comfortable in the current digital advertising landscape and channels like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. You are skilled in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, AfterEffects), Figma, and Sketch. You can animate, and you know how to make compelling motion ads from scratch when needed. It’s always a plus if you can bring something else to the team, like basic HTML knowledge, ui/ux experience, or another creative skill.
At Twigeo, we believe that diversity creates an interesting and inspiring working environment. We are now 60 people, evenly split between women and men. We come from 17 countries and speak more than 25 languages. Are you the one missing in our life? We welcome all qualified applicants and are recruiting on a rolling basis.