Who are we?
Twigeo is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Stockholm, New York, and San Francisco. Our clients are some of the coolest apps and digital brands worldwide. Our ingredients for success? Expert growth managers, meticulous analysts, and brilliant designers.
At Twigeo, we’re passionate about working with ideas and data, and usually have a few laughs while doing it. Critical thinking is encouraged and knowledge sharing is emphasized.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best digital marketers out there and make an impact in a fast-growing team. You will work with world-leading brands and products, helping our clients meet and exceed their goals. You will continuously test new ways of finding growth opportunities in creatives, channels, structure, tracking, reporting, optimization, and lead client teams that include growth marketers, designers, and analysts.
What you’ll do
- Create media plans, manage campaigns to maximize learnings and reach client goals on channels such as Facebook, Google (Search and App Campaigns), Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, TikTok, among others.
- Own performance and client growth, create alignment within the client team and lead the client relationship as Account Lead.
- Identify new trends within growth marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics.
- Identify opportunities to continuously add business value.
- Collaborate with our creative team to experiment and learn from data-driven creatives.
- Collaborate with our analytics team to deliver meaningful insights via regular reports.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is curious, with great energy and drive. We believe you’re organized and can handle larger and challenging clients by managing expectations, getting the client team aligned, and being able to, clearly and data-driven, back up decisions and strategy vis-à-vis with the client. You have a winning mentality, but you’re still a humble team player who cares about your colleagues. You love going to the bottom of things by digging into the data, you see problems as challenges, and you’re not afraid of working hands-on in digital channels alongside taking on the role as Account Lead for our awesome clients. You need at least 2 year of experience within digital marketing. You’ve worked hands-on with Facebook ads, Google ads, and other digital channels, preferably in-house at an app or e-com business.
At Twigeo, we believe that diversity creates an interesting and inspiring working environment. We are now 60 people, evenly split between women and men. We come from 17 countries and speak more than 25 languages. Are you the one missing in our life? We welcome all qualified applicants and are recruiting on a rolling basis.