Who are we?
We are a team of world-class marketers. Our clients are some of the best apps and digital brands from around the world (Spotify, Headspace, NYTimes - the list goes on). Our ingredients for success? Expert growth managers, meticulous analysts, and brilliant designers.
Twigeo is looking for a results-driven Strategist to build and manage all creatives related to app store optimization, working directly with our marketers and designers.
You will need to acquire a deep understanding of target audiences and digital best practices, and use this knowledge to own strategy, creative development, and reporting.
Ultimately, your goal is to deliver strategic design recommendations to attract mobile users for the world’s best apps. The role of Creative Strategist will require a mixture of account leadership, design-thinking, and problem solving skills.
What you’ll do
- Take lead on competitive research, insight generation, and building ASO blueprints for mobile app clients.
- Own the creative briefing process for internal and external stakeholders.
- Pitch new projects with a focus on app store optimization.
- Conceptualize designs based on industry best-practices and performance data, working with designers to bring them to life. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other design tools is a plus.
- Serve as a point person for clients by communicating expectations, delivering insights, and analyzing results.
- Live and breathe the latest trends and changes in the industry and educate internal teams on their implications.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is curious, creative, and organized. We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years experience in a strategist role, preferably within an agency or with app products. Prior knowledge or experience with ASO and User Acquisition is a major plus. Strong communication skills in English both spoken and written is a must.