In your role as an App Store Optimization manager, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best digital marketers out there (ex-Spotify, Headspace, EA Games, iZettle), and to make an impact in a fast-growing team in an international environment where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. You will work with world-leading brands and products, helping them to meet and exceed their goals, by devising app store optimization strategies to enhance visibility and maximize conversion in app stores. You will lead client projects, collaborating closely with designers and analysts to devise creative experiments and measure the impact of your tactics.
What you’ll do
- Lead several client projects simultaneously, conducting competitive analyses, developing and implementing ASO strategies for some of the fastest-growing apps out there.
- Communicate regularly with clients to deliver insights, analyze ranking fluctuations and advise on the next steps.
- Collaborate with our creative team to produce best-in-class app store assets, develop testing roadmaps, experiment and learn.
- Work together with our analysts to quantify ASO strategies, visualize and monitor results.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the industry and educate internal teams on their implications.
- Develop processes to streamline and optimize workflows.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with great energy and drive, who is organized and who can handle larger and challenging clients by managing expectations, getting the client team aligned and by being able to back up decisions and strategy vis-à-vis the client in a clear and data-driven way. You have a winning mentality, but you’re still a humble teamplayer who cares about your colleagues. You love going to the bottom of things by digging into the data, you see problems as challenges and you’re not afraid of working hands-on with implementation alongside taking on the role as a Lead for our ASO initiatives.
You must have prior experience working with app store optimization. You have a track record of impacting growth via ASO and you’ve worked hands-on with relevant tools for keyword optimization and A/B testing. You have a solid understanding of mobile app marketing and user acquisition principles. Experience within an agency in a client facing role is beneficial. Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.