In your role as a Growth Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best digital marketers out there (ex-Spotify, Headspace, EA Games, iZettle), and you will have the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing team in an international environment where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. You will work with world-leading brands and products, helping them to meet and exceed their goals, by continuously testing new ways of finding growth opportunities in creatives, channels, structure, tracking, reporting and optimization and by leading client teams that include growth marketers, designers and analysts.
What you’ll do
- Create media plans, structure, and optimize campaigns to maximize learnings and reach client goals on channels such as Facebook, Google (Search and App Campaigns), Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, TikTok and many more.
- Take responsibility for overall performance and client growth, creating alignment within the client team and leading weekly meetings as Account Lead for clients.
- Collaborate with our creative team to produce, experiment and learn from creatives.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends within growth marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics.
- Spot trends and identify opportunities to continuously add business value.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn growth marketing data into meaningful insights.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with great energy and drive, who is organized and who can handle larger and challenging clients by managing expectations, getting the client team aligned and by being able to back up decisions and strategy vis-à-vis the client in a clear and data-driven way. You have a winning mentality, but you’re still a humble teamplayer who cares about your colleagues. You love going to the bottom of things by digging into the data, you see problems as challenges and you’re not afraid of working hands-on in digital channels alongside taking on the role as Account Lead for our awesome clients.
You must have at least 2 years of experience within digital marketing, and preferably three years of university studies. You’ve worked hands-on with Facebook ads, Google ads, and other digital channels, and preferably you’ve been working in-house at an app business or an ecom. Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.