In your role as a junior performance marketing manager, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best digital marketers out there (ex-Spotify, iZettle, Gameforge), and develop yourself and your skills in an international environment where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. You will work with world-leading brands and products, helping them to meet and exceed their goals, by supporting our performance marketing team. In addition, you will get the opportunity to take certifications in all major digital marketing platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, Google App Campaigns, Snapchat) to become a certified digital marketer.
What you’ll do
- Execute on strategy and tactics set by senior performance marketers to turn insights and decisions into actions.
- Work tightly with senior digital marketers to learn, take part in strategy exercises and prepare for client meetings.
- Structure, launch, optimize and iterate campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google (Search and App Campaigns), Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and many more.
- Report on campaign performance, opportunities to scale up marketing efforts and general actionable insights to client teams.
- Keep track of campaign changes and link fluctuations in performance to them.
- Gather insights on creative performance to share with performance marketers and marketing designers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is curious and eager to learn, has a can-do attitude and is self-motivated. You have the ability to listen and the will to communicate and collaborate, and you adapt to changing situations. You are passionate about marketing, you like numbers and the story they tell, and you get motivated by solving challenges and finding out the ‘why’ behind the data.
You have recently graduated and/or have +1 year experience within digital marketing, general marketing, business development or similar. Preferably you have some hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms such Facebook ads, Google ads, etc. and some understanding of digital marketing analytics tools. You are familiar with spreadsheets, and structuring and analyzing data. Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.