We will offer you to be part of our Analytics team in New York working closely with our marketing teams in Stockholm, NY and SF on multiple clients and you will have a significant, direct impact on our clients’ business. The team today consists of seven people and the work is divided in three areas called Core, Tools and Dev, where Core will be your main area.
In your role as a Growth
Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make an impact and have freedom to create. You will contribute and build the next level analytics in a digital and international environment where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. You will work with world-leading brands and products, helping them to meet and exceed their goals, by providing impactful analytics as well as world class visualizations to our internal teams and clients.
What you’ll do
- Analyze marketing performance and create statistical models that further our understanding of the marketing we run and the products we work with and ultimately let us scale our clients’ business more efficiently
- Suggest ways to improve our current marketing strategy
- Evaluate data sources, tracking setup and attribution models
- Design, implement and evaluate statistically sound tests as part of Twigeo’s marketing strategy. Work closely together with Twigeo’s marketing and creative departments in cross-functional account teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional team on visualizations, wrapup reports etc
- Have continuous, direct contact with the clients through writing, meetings and presentations.
- Build extensions to Twigeo’s existing dashboards to address specific business needs of the clients
- Question, investigate and approach tasks from different perspectives
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is curious, eager to learn, hands-on and is able to take his/her own decisions. You have a can-do attitude and are a strong self-motivator that jumps in and executes from day one. You are a good team player and communicator and like to share and explain your insights to others, both colleagues and clients. You are passionate about digital marketing, have a drive to dig deep in the data, be innovative and find a solution where no one else can.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience from working with marketing (social, search, app, web, other) preferably from start ups or other scaling businesses working with a digital, tech or app related product. We want you to have worked with App and Web tracking and attribution e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Branch or similar. Having strong analytical skills and solid statistical knowledge is crucial to succeed and if you add some business savviness into the mix then we are looking at a perfect match. Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English, are necessary.